WPF strives to consolidate and strengthen the Christian presence in Lebanon; to preserve the land of our roots and invigorate our sense of belonging as well as our faith in the future. We believe that our nation should prevail as an ideal of tolerance, love and fellowship between all cultures, faiths and communities.
- To harness the full potential of the Church and its adherents in order to achieve the foundation's objectives.
- To ensure continual streams of funding from Lebanese nationals and the diaspora.
- Support His Beatitude the Maronite Patriarch in promoting and preserving an active and dynamic Christian presence, culture and identity in Lebanon and the Middle East.
- Harness and utilize the human potential of Lebanese Christians and Maronites within Lebanon and abroad, in the economic, social, cultural, and political spheres and to encourage them to participate more actively in the foundation's assistance programs.
- Cooperate with Christian institutions to achieve our common goals, such as the Maronite League, the Maronite General Council, the Maronite Foundation, the Maronite Center for Research and Documentation, the various universities and parishes--in view of the importance of the role played by each of these institutions in providing the support for the Patriarchate and its developmental and charitable activities.